Monday, December 8, 2008

When I was a Kid

By Claire

When I was a kid, I lived with my grandparents. My grandparents told me I was a naughty child. I would draw a picture on the wall, and I would steal my grandpa's candies to eat. Every dinner time, I would go outside. I was never able to sit down on the chair. Usually, I would use 2 hours to eat my dinner.

When I was a kid, I loved to plant. For example, rose, peach, cactus and bamboo, etc. Even now, I love to plant things. Now I have a little garden near my grandparents' house. Sometimes, I'll go back to my grandparents house and take care of my little garden.

And I also liked to climb a tree and catch some little fish. Every day after school, I would go with my classmate to catch little fish and tadpoles. My mom said that I was just like a boy, not a girl. The English word is tomboy.

After I wrote down this story, my teacher told me that she was also like a tomboy. We are the same.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Claire!
    I was tomboy too!!haha
    I also liked to clibm the tree. I would hung out with boy friends when I was elementary school~
    I understand you~!!
    Thank you for telling your childhood story^^

    ReplyDelete