Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Santa Claus Parade

By Ayana

On November 21st,I went to watch the Santa Parade with my friends. The weather was so cold. It was 20 below. But I felt more cold. We went near to the Christmas tree. Then I took pictures with a big bear. And then we went to the opposite side of Mama Panda Restaurant. There were so many people. We waited for Santa Claus parade there. It took 40 minutes. My feet were so painful. I thought I'll die.

Finally the Parade started. So many floats passed in front of me. They were so beautiful. I was impressed by the floats. I took many pictures, but unfortunately my camera's batteries were dead. I wanted to cry. So I just watched. And then we went to get some hot-dogs and hot chocolate. It was so good. And we stood in front of the fire. So I felt so warm. I was so happy. And then I looked at the big Christmas tree. It was so good. I won't forget that day forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ayana!!
    I was also enjoy this event^^
    BUT you know, it was soooooo cold at that time.... I was almost frozen to death^^;haha
    By the way, Vivi and I ate 6 hotdogs and 2 cup of hotchocolate....haha
    Thank you for your story about event in FSJ!

    ReplyDelete