Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Favourite Food

By Brian Woo

I want to introduce my favorite food to the students. It is one of the famous foods
from Korea. Almost all people enjoy eating it and love it. It is named fatback; it is a part of pork. If you don’t know fatback, it is like a part of bacon. Why many people enjoy eating it is because it has several different tastes and you eat it together with some different vegetables.

I’d like to eat it with kimchi, mushrooms, and onions. These help to remove the
oily taste. Also a few vegetables, fatback, and rice made fried rice will bring
satisfaction.

In addition, I was interested in the fact that new style fatback and fatback source
is discovered every year. So many people enjoy eating at anytime.

In the picture, you can see what fatback is and feel the atmosphere of restaurant. You can know.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brian!
    Actually, I've had this food in here before~^^ and I rally liked it!!
    Fortunately, there are a lot of Korean students in last semester, so I had lots of oppotunities to eat Korean food!! I miss Korean food...haha
    Especially, I like spicy sauce(고추장)!
    Anyhow, thank you for sharing us about Korean food!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    The photoes look good!!
    Actually, I love Korean food, especially kimchi!!

    ReplyDelete