Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to Annoy Your Parents

By Miyuki Wakabayashi

Have you annoyed your parents? In my case, I always annoy my parents. Especially, it is my mother. And, we do not talk with each other for awhile. I think most parents are annoyed by their children. Sometimes they irritate them. Here are some examples of how you annoy parents.

First of all, you make your parents annoyed about school. If you do not do your homework, skip a class, and do not study before exams, your parents must be annoyed. In my case, when I showed my grades to my mother, she almost always was annoyed. But, I always smiled!!!

Next, they are annoyed about your attitude. If you are scolded by your mother, and you ignore her, she might be annoyed. I always ignore my mother. But about two days later, we talk to each other. Then, a few weeks later, we do not talk to each other.

Finally, they are annoyed about your daily life. If you do not go back home before curfew, do not help your mother, do not clean your room, and watch TV for a long time, your parents are really annoyed.

As you can see, there are a lot of ways to annoy your parents!! But, I think there are no children who do not annoy their parents. My friends often say, "I have not talked with my mother recently." I do not know why girls do not quarrel with their father. Anyway, to annoy your parents might not be a bad thing. It is children's job!!! I recommend you to ignore it when your parents are annoyed too much.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Miyuki!
    "It is children's job!"that is so funny!!
    Exactly right what you said~^^
    I also sometimes annoy my mother, and we have a quarrel. But next day, we can make up^^;

    Thank you for telling us this essay~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    Your essay is so funny, especially the last sectence!!lol

    ReplyDelete