Friday, December 5, 2008

Curling

By Yuko Fukuyama

It was so exciting to play curling with ESL students.

We went to the curling arena last month. I have never played curling. It was the first time playing for me. Before we went there, we watched a curling game on video, but it looked so difficult. I was uncertain of my ability to play it naturally; however, there wasn't anything to worry about.

At first, it was so slippery on the ice. Sadlly, I slipped two times, but it is also experience. We practiced how to play all morning, and we played in the afternoon. The games were more fun than practice. It was difficult to approximate to the center of circle, but when it succeeded beyond our hopes, I was so happy and excited.

If I can play curling again, I'm absolutely sure I want to play again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Yuko!
    I'm Chiharu again^^

    I also haven't played curling before. And also could enjoy curling^^

    Thank you for telling us your experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Yuko,for sharing your experience of curling.I felt happy and exciting for playing curling too.

    ReplyDelete