Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to Train Your Parents

By Hsin-Ju

Have you ever trained your parents? It seems that it is impossible and never happens because everyone thinks that all parents always train their children. At the beginning, parents actually train their children to behave well, but children also train their parents invisibly. Parents can be taught to trust their children and not always worry about them too much. We are all tired that our parents babble on and on. It usually drives all children crazy and makes them impatient. So, how to train your parents is not impossible if you have the right techniques and good behavior.

Begin by making some changes. First of all, you need to stop fighting your parents. It wastes time and isn’t smart because it doesn’t help you to gain your parents’ trust. All you need to do is to be patient and calm down, especially when your parents are so angry. Don’t try to teach your parents when they lose their minds. No one wants to fight against the mad monsters.

The next thing to do is to promote friendly relations. If there is a good relationship between you and your parents, you will gain what you want. It is not easy sometimes, but it will be worth it. In my case, when I was a teenager, I usually argued with my parents because I thought I didn’t do anything wrong. But, in fact, I usually did something. One time, I gave up arguing with them and I said sorry to them. They were surprised. After that day, our family went shopping together. I found a new CD player that I really wanted to own, but I thought it was very expensive. I just took a look at it. And then, what a surprise! My parents saw me liking the CD player very much, so they bought it for me. Therefore, I learned that saying sorry to parents is more easy than fighting them. After that, I tried many things that let my parents think that I became good and was to be trusted. I trained them to believe that I am able to take care myself. Finally, I am free!

As you can see, it is really not impossible to train your parents to trust you. Although you should make great efforts and be more patient, it will be worth it. You can condition your parents to trust you. Eventually, they will give you freedom and more than you want. You will be happy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks,Hsin-Ju,for sharing your idea to me.It's fun. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hsin-ju,thank you fro your sharing:)It is fun and good for me.So, i'll try it for my parents.

    ReplyDelete