Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life in Fort St. John

By Saki Shiota

Hello, everyone. What do you like to do in your free time? I have two things. First, I like playing the piano. I especially like Chopin, and my favorite son is called “Fantastic Impromptu.” Second, I like listening to Lady Gaga’s songs. Her songs give me energy, and an excited feeling. I’m also interested in her clothes. Nice to meet you. Thank you.

Hi. How are you? I’ve been good. I’m used to the Fort St. John’s life. I go to school every day, and I go to Tim Hortons or WalMart after school. I went to Dinosaur Lake with my host family, and I tried tube boating. It was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced. Although I don’t live in Japan, I’m doing very well. I’ll write you a letter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment