Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Saki

By Saki Shiota

I like writing. I think writing is the best skill for me in English. I don’t write songs or poems, but I sometimes write assignments and text messages.

I have written essays and research papers as assignments at my university in Japan. It’s interesting for me to write essays because it’s like the diary. In research papers, I can learn many things while I search something on the Internet.

I sometimes write text messages in Canada. I use Facebook, and I always write something in English. It’s not only fun for me but also good practicing of English. I have a friend who lives in America, and I send letters to her sometimes. It’s interesting because we can teach our own cultures to each other. In addition, even if we live in different places, we can keep in touch.

Therefore, writing is a good way to study English.

No comments:

Post a Comment