Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Saki Sekioka

By Saki Sekioka

I like writing since I was an elementary school student because writing collects my thoughts and can record my events. Then, I can tell my opinion with accuracy better than by mouth, and I sometimes keep a diary. However, I feel writing is a bother occasionally. At the time, if I want to tell somebody something, I use my cell phone better than e-mail. Although I like e-mail as much as cell phone. I send e-mail to my parents after I came to Canada. My parents want me to tell today’s incident. Therefore I send e-mail every day.

When I was a child, my dream is a caricaturist. I always write a comic in my free time. To think of story and character’s words is very interesting! I identified with the character of my comics. I wrote a comic and a character’s words. I can make a story to imagine and write the words. So, I tell myself the message by the words of the character. Then, I was given bravery by the character.

No, I have not time, so I didn’t write a comic for a long time, but I sometimes read it again. I didn’t definitely write well. It is a remembrance now.

No comments:

Post a Comment