Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Mami

By Mami Kashiwa

I write letters to my friends when I feel lonely. I write a letter when I got on the plane that came here recently. And I write letters of thanks to my family when they did something to me. Also, I gave a letter to my teacher when I attended graduation.

I send e-mail to my friends when I want to meet to someone. Then, we decide detail of the plan -- calendar, pocket diary.

I write down the message for someone when I received phone call. Then I don’t forget to put down one’s name and phone number, too. So the message will reach someone who was absent.

I write a blog or diary when I spend memorable days. I write a blog when I want to tell the memorable things to everyone. A diary is read by myself. So, I write sometimes bad things that I don’t want to tell anyone.

I write down the name of the food on the container [of leftovers] so I can know what’s inside even if I don’t open the lid.

I have made songs. Then I wrote down the words and music.

And I’m doing this homework on this paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment