Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Yukari

By Yukari Fukuyama

It is hard for me to write a diary, blog, and so on because I can’t continue to write such a diary every day. I think that to write something is fun, but I have never kept a diary since I was a child.

For example, when I was an elementary schoolgirl, I started to write my diary one day because many friends around me have written their diary at the time. In the first day and the second day, I wrote my diary exactly, but I couldn’t keep writing from third day. As a result, my diary finished in a very short time. Then I tried to keep writing a diary, blog, and my life many times; however, I failed in all challenges.

I think that the cause of failure is two reasons. First, I get tired of many things very quickly. So I usually couldn’t keep doing some things except for forced cases. Second, I am not good at writing my feeling in terms. I like talking with someone more than writing. So maybe I lacked my feeling to write something. I want to keep writing some day.

However, an exception is a letter because I have been writing many letters for my friends when I was a high school student. At the time, I could keep writing a letter for a long time. I don’t know why I could, but these letters are very good memories for me. So I’ll write a letter to someone next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment