Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Hitomi

By Hitomi Nakayama

I like writing, so I often write something. For example, when I want to contact my friends or my family, I use a cell phone or computer. I can text message and I can send e-mail. I have written on them since I was a junior high school student. Then I used them for contacting with my lover. No matter if we couldn’t meet, we could connect with each other. Because I don’t have a boyfriend now, I need to connect with only friends and family. It is very useful because I want to hear about something about them. I’ll write on them forever.

Next, I write in my diary when I want to remember my daily life. I kept a diary last year since I bought a diary. I could write about my daily life and my mind which I couldn’t tell others. I can look back on my life because the diary can remain. I think that memory is very important. I keep a diary since I came to Fort St. John to record my daily life. I can study also because I write them in English.

It’s nice to write various things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment