Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Yuko

By Yuko Hirata

When I was an elementary school student, I like to send letters to my old friends. I wrote about my daily life, myself, and so on. I sent many letters to them and they replied. We were keeping in touch for a long time. I couldn’t wait for the reply from them. If my mother didn’t teach me how to send letters, I couldn’t know such an enjoyment, maybe.

After I became a junior high school student, I got my own cell phone, so I exchanged e-mail with my friends. That’s why recently I haven’t written a letter. But I want to write letters to my family and friends in Japan. It may be good for me to do so. I am able to remember my original intention when I was young.

Now, I am about 20 years old. It is about 15 years since I could write something, so it’s natural for me that I can write, but I must not forget my mother who taught me writing. I write something, I will always have thanks to her from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment