Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Autobiography as a Writer - Kazuna

By Kazuna Yamasaki

I like writing, and I think that writing is very important to learn English because it makes my English writing skill improve.

I had written an English diary every day until coming to Canada. I kept it for four months because I wanted to develop my English writing skill and learn new useful words. Thanks to it, my writing skill became better than before. However, I have not written an English since I came to Canada. I’m going to keep it again.

In addition to that, I’m going to try to use English more with writing. For example, I will write some texts in English when I send e-mails to my friends who study English, and I will make a note in English. I’m a forgetful person, so it’s important for me to do it. I always take notes in Japanese, but I will try to write English from now. I believe that they make my English skills improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment