Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Hometowns

By Saki Sekioka

I live in Canada to study abroad now, but my hometown is Mino in Osaka in Japan. Osaka is a very urban city, but Mino is a local town. For example, the number of trains is less than in Osaka. The town is surrounded by mountains and a quiet city. We can see monkeys in the mountain. Although the town is local, we can feel nature, so I like my town.

Actually I have another hometown. The hometown is Kawasaki in Kanagawa. I’ve lived there for about ten years. Kawasaki has the Tama River. It’s very famous because a wild seal has lived there for a short time. At that time, the thing is broadcasted in the news, so many people came to see the seal.

Kanagawa has a TV studio close to my house, so I sometimes can see actors. My elementary school is used to film movies and the park in which I played is used to film dramas.

My two hometowns are very nice places! However, I have three hometowns—it’s Fort St. John!! I would like to make memories here.

No comments:

Post a Comment