Thursday, September 26, 2013

Something I Like to Do in Summer and Winter

By Narumi Ota


I like to eat “nabe” (say na-bay) with my family and friends in winter. “Nabe” is one of the most famous Japanese foods. We put vegetables and meat in a pot in which is put hot water. After that, we simmer it. That’s how to cook “nabe.” After it’s heated, we eat with dipping in a sauce containing soy sauce and vinegar. It’s easier to cook than other foods, and it makes us warm quickly. Recently, a lot of sauces for “nabe” are sold in the grocery store, for example, miso, kimchi, soybean milk and so on. When it becomes winter, we often eat “nabe.” Now I want to eat “nabe”!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can you please consider placing my website on your link list?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete