Monday, September 9, 2013

How I Use Writing

By Haruka Kawaura

I often use writing because I want to learn, study and so on. I use writing to study, send e-mail and write and diary every day. I have used writing to study from I am child because I must learn Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji. It is the best way to learn and practice them. When I was elementary school student, teacher gave us homework that writing and practicing Kanji. I think every Japanese learn and practice Kanji by the way, so we can remember it and use it. I often send e-mail to make contact with my family, friends, teachers and so on. For example, when I go out with my friend, I often use e-mail to decide the place that we meet at. Therefore, writing is important to make contact with someone. I write a diary at every night. It is important for me because writing a diary learn and keep my memory. I don’t want to forget my memory. Therefore it’s very important habit. I think that writing is important to live a life. It is very difficult to live a life without life. I use writing every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment