Monday, September 9, 2013

My Autobiography as a Writer

By Niko Fang

I learned how to write my name from my grandfather . He is my first writing teacher in my life. Although my Chinese name is complicated and hard to write, he was still very patient on with me. I remembered I had practiced over 20 pages of that notebook. Then I went to elementary school until I was 8 years old. I was so scared to stay in the school with teachers, because they looked very serious to me.  After 1 week, I found out my teachers were so gentle and warm. I loved learning words and writing sentences from them. Few years later, I learned how to write a paragraph. I still remembered that my first paragraph was talking about my childish story. Although  it wasn’t a very good story to talk about, my teacher still posted on our student union. I was so shy and glad, but it really encouraged me to became a writer.

1 comment:

  1. Slot Game Online for Android and iOS - JTG Hub
    It's always nice to have a good selection of 공주 출장샵 games from reputable providers, including slots. While there's some confusion regarding 고양 출장안마 the 부산광역 출장샵 games 구미 출장샵 they 구리 출장안마 have available for

    ReplyDelete