Monday, September 9, 2013

How I Use Writing

By Ayumi

In my daily life, I use a lot of writing. For example, leaving a message, sending e-mails, keeping a diary, and so on. Therefore writing is important.

I use writing to leave a message. When I leave home, if my family isn’t there, I need to leave a message. The message is written “where I will go”, “who will be with me”, “when I will come back.” If I don’t do it, my family must be worry. Therefore I use writing to leave a message.

I use writing to send e-mails. After I entered university, I made friends with a lot of foreign people. When I contact then, I use e-mails. At tat tie I use writing too. For example, “I’m fine recently. How are you doing? I miss you”, “When will I be able to meet you?” Life this, I use writing to send e-mails.

I use writing to keep a diary. After coming to Canada, I’m keeping a diary. In the diary, I write what to do, how to feel that day. Like this, I use writing to keep a diary.


Like I mentioned before, I use writing to leave a message, send e-mails, keep a diary, and so on. For these reasons, I use writing in many ways in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment