Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Autobiography as a Writer

By Hiroshi Aono

I think that I learned words from my mother before entering preschool. I don’t remember how I could write words, but I think it was a step toward to a writer. When I entered the elementary school, I began to learn more difficult words. At the elementary school, I learned many words which I use even now. For examples, kanji, katakana, and hiragana. This three types of handwriting are often used and important for Japanese. That is to say, I think that while I was a elementary school student, I learned these handwriting and so many words to use in the future. Writing compositions are especially useful for me because it is needed so many words and correct grammar. When I was a junior high school student, I learned more difficult words. Why could I have been kept this until now? I think that it is needed to live until I die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment