Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Autobiography as a Writer

By Hasna Harkoucha

I learned how to write when I was six years old. My mother taught me how to write Arabic word and my father taught me how to write French word. The first time I want to start school I was so excited to meet new children, and to learn more words in Arabic and French. In the elementary school I learned how to draw letters. To make simple words with letters and to paint it. It was very exciting level I learned the correct way to write letters and their uses.

In the secondary school I used these words to write simple sentences. And I used also these words for simple writing.

In the high school I used my writing to write a diary and to send message to my friends and to email them and to chat on the internet.

Finally at the college my writing  has many uses, I used my writing to study to fill the forms for my university

            

No comments:

Post a Comment