Monday, September 9, 2013

How I Use Writing

By Sergii Semenukha

As for me, writing is very important part of life. It is have a same importance as speech and walking, and vision, and ability to hear.

Before I came to Canada, in my previous work, I widely use writing to prepare documents, fill forms, transmit information to partners and clients, describe production of company where I worked.
Development of information technology gave us and opportunity to write e-mails to any distance, have blogs and to comment photos and status update in social network.

In the ancient time every peoples use writing for monitoring sun and stars moving, calendars and rock paintings.


Nowadays, every people has own writing style. For example, English- speech people use Latin letters, Ukrainians-cyritic, Arabic – Arabic figures, Chinese and Japanese - beautiful hieroglyphs. It is not important which type of script a man use writing in his life, and writing give opportunity to understand each other without voice Also writing give opportunity to understand and exchange information between deaf people.

No comments:

Post a Comment