Monday, September 9, 2013

My Autobiography as a Writer

By Misa Nishiguchi

 When I was elementary school student, I learned Japanese calligraphy. Before I learn Japanese calligraphy I didn’t know how to write right form of Japanese calligraphy. My teacher was so strict. Every day I was scold from my teacher. I didn’t like my teacher. Because of my children mind, I couldn’t understand importance of writing beautiful form. But I continued learning Japanese right form. One day there is competition of Japanese calligraphy. I joined it. My teacher became stricter than before. It was so bad for me. But I was so hard to write it. And I could be No.2 in competition. I was really happy. Then I could understand the exciting of writing and importance of beautiful form. And my teacher said “you are so good student for me. Your Japanese calligraphy was No.1 for me”. So I was surprised. It was the first time to praise me. But I quit writing calligraphy. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for sharing your story about Japanese calligraphy. I'd like to see your fancy writing!

    ReplyDelete