Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Magical Forest Adventure

By Jessica Shiga

We went to the community forest on October 7, Tuesday. The forest is very nice.

I step into the forest; it looks like another world. A lot of trees grow thickly. They have the look of changing for winter. There are a lot of yellow leaves and pine cones and twigs. Overlapping, they can seem just like a carpet. The gradations of colour from the sky to my step were very beautiful .

In addition, I heard various sounds. For example, everybody’s voices and laughter and birdsong and a small stream. Moreover, I saw woman jogger with a dog and a person taking a dog for a walk.

I can’t see the whole panorama but that’s the point. That’s the very thing that is the real thrill of adventure.

The community forest become "Magical Forest" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment