Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Bears or Moose Today!

By Miyuke Wakabayashi

I went to the forest in writing class. I could enjoy walking in forest. First of all, I could see a view there. I saw squirrel on the branch. I have never seen it before, so I was very happy. Second, leaves are almost all yellow. They were so beautiful. And, it was very fine day because sky was very clear. I could enjoy nice colors. They also made me happy. In addition, I have one thing I could not enjoy there. Fallen leaves had a bad smell. My friend said, these smell like bananas!! I did not think so. I thought they smelled like decayed food. Finally, I was scared about bears. I did not want to meet wild animals like moose and bears. I do not want to die. Fortunately, I did not meet them. I could enjoy walking in forest. I would like to go there again before it is getting cold.

1 comment:

  1. That is good you didn´t think bananas smell bad because therefore I don´t have to disagree with you. I love bananas and I like the smell too.
    You are right! we must enjoying it, before it gets cold!

    ReplyDelete