Monday, October 6, 2008

Playing Soccer

By Rain

On Sept.30, Ali organized almost all the ESL students to play soccer. That day was a nice day and with a lot of sunshine. Almost all B class students went to the NLC playground after grammar lesson. And the other class must came after they finished their lesson. So B class students played soccer first. Actually, we didn't have too many people who knew how to play soccer, especially me and Andrea. But Ali said he was a PE teacher in France. And he also did his best to teach us how to play soccer. As you can see, we all enjoyed playing soccer. We exclaimed when we scored.


One thing I was surprised at is that Monika was a good soccer player. She can control the ball very smoothly. Finally, we felt tired after we finished playing soccer. As far as I know, they all went to bed early! The next day, Andre and Ken both told me that they their legs were very painful. So I think that they must do warm up first. I was look forward to the next activity.

Below, from the left, back row: Monika, Ken, Alex, Ben; centre: Alex (with the ball), Yu.

1 comment:

  1. The best advice I can give to you about improving soccer skills back is to look at the Coerver Soccer Coaching Method. It is the #1 soccer coaching method and I have been teaching kids how to play soccer using the Coerver Soccer Coaching Method with great success!

    ReplyDelete