Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Short Walk in the Woods

By Andrea Ortiz

I was in forest recently and all things were very amazing. First of all, I observed various leaves, of sizes, shapes and colours. For example, when I was walking to the forest the way was covered with many yellow leaves. It was for me very special because I never saw this in Colombia.

Also, I saw a beautiful small squirrel, but the squirrel was afraid because we took many photos and it was different for small squirrel. I am not sure at the moment, but squirrel ate something. Next I saw different trees. I don’t remember the names of any.

During this short walk, I heard birds, but it was difficult because people talked all the time. Also I heard wind. This sound was subtle and nice. Another thing, when I was walking over leaves, I heard crunching leaves. Eventually Theo took some photos. These were very funny. For example, one photo was with logs (“ja ja ja”). I sat on logs and my face was bored. Another photo was of trees.

Finally, when I came to the classroom again, I was very tired but I was happy for that great short walk.

1 comment:

  1. That´s good you enjoy that "walk in the woods" because I dont think in winter we will be able to enjoy that kind of activities...
    I agree with you, falling season is pretty beautiful.
    Vivi.

    ReplyDelete