Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Keira Knightley's Life

By Jessica Shiga

Her name is Keira Christina Knightley. She was born in Teddington, Greater London, England, on March 26, 1985.

She lived most of her life in Richmond, attending Teddingon School and Esher College. She has dyslexia but nevertheless was successful in school and so permitted to acquire a talent agent and pursue an acting career. She got one when she turned six, from her mother as a reward for studying hard. She has noted that she was “single-minded about acting” during her childhood.

Her breakthrough role was in the football-themed film, “Bend it like Beckham” in 2002. After this raised her profile, she was cast in the big budget action film, “Pirates of the Caribbean.” Lots of people began to know her very well. She showed acting ability equal to other actors.

I think she drows people with her acting so I think she is fascinating.

3 comments:

  1. I know her because of that movie "Pirates of Caribbean"!!
    I saw her last time, she is like a skeleton^^; I mean, she was so skinny when I saw her.....

    At that time, I thought I don't want to be a like her, even if I really want to lose weight^^;

    Thank you for telling us about her~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    Christine, I know.She is like a skeleton^^:ha-ha-ha...
    At once time she was really skinny.She probably had anorexia.I think so...
    But she is really good actress!!I like in her capacity as a actress.

    Well, see you again.
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I saw her was the the movie, Love Actually. She is so pretty. After the movie, her name was the only one that I could remember from that movie.

    PS: I was the ESL student of last semester.

    ReplyDelete