Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Unforgettable Trip

By Alex

We went to the community forest with my class recently. First, the forest made a strong impression on my mind. It was full of trees. We can see the different color leaves, yellow, green, red ...they looked like a painting. Then we entered the forest. The sound of the birds, wind, and the leaves that we stepped on went around us. It also included the voices of my friends. Most of them were talking about the beautiful landscape. Step by step, we went to the deep of the forest. Suddenly, many classmates took out their cameras and faced a tree. They discovered a squirrel! We all focused on it and all our faces showed the smile. At that moment, I looked at the road. The path was full of yellow leaves. It looked like the Yellow River (China's second longest river). After a while, we began to collect some special leaves and seeds. I thought they were the most valuable souvenir for us. Finally, thanks to Pamela and my classmates for giving me an unforgettable trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment