Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Have a Good Time in the Forest!

By Hsin Ju

Yesterday was a pretty good warm day. It was so good that we can’t waste our time. So after the first class, my teacher decided to take us for a walk into the forest. I was so excited because I didn’t have many chances to walk in the forest. I expected that I will find a lot of beautiful sights. Below is a photo I took.

My first impression was that different colorful leaves, such as green, yellow, red, or brown, spread the path of the forest. When a gust of wind blew those leaves, they were dancing in the wind. The sight was so wonderful and touched my heart. The sky of autumn was so azure blue and clean that I felt peaceful. The atmosphere of the forest was so fresh and full of nature that I felt comfortable. My classmates and I were talking to each other and walking side by side. We were happy and pleased with ourselves.

Suddenly, we found a small cute squirrel on the tree. We were very excited to see it. And then, everyone tried to take a good picture of it. It was the first time that I saw a squirrel so close to me! At this point, I felt that I was so lucky to see it.

Finally, I chose a yellow leaf , a red leaf, and two pine cones as a memory of this adventure. I was glad that I had good time in forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment