Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What are Some Ways to Reduce Stress in my Life?

By Kotomi Taniguchi

I have a lot of stresses in my life. For example, my school, part-time job, relationships with other people, and so on. It is impossible to live without stress, but there are some ways to reduce my stress.

First of all, my best way to reduce my stress is to hug my dog. When I get back from school or my job, my dog always waits for me at the entrance. When I see and hug her, I forget I had stress that day.

Next, when I feel so much stress, I often cook some hot and spicy food. My favorite hot food is fried chicken with red sauce and red soup. When I eat them, my tongue and throat burns but I love it. Moreover, I sweat when I'm eating it, so it is good for my health too.

Third, I go to a zoo or a farm to forget my stressful life. Unfortunately, there are no zoos or farms near my house. It takes 2 or 3 hours to get there but I go there once in 3 months. There, I ride a horse, touch some animals, smell animals, and so on. When I'm doing that, I feel happy and I could become positive, but I always feel sad when I leave there.

The best way to reduce my stress is to eat hot food with animals. If I could live with many animals, especially horses and my dog, I could reduce my stress any time at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment