Thursday, June 2, 2011

Classical Music is my Favorite!

By Haruna Tonomura

My favorite kind of music is classical music. Classical music has a calming effect on me. I am really relaxed when I'm listening to it. Pachelbel's Canon in D is my favorite piece of classical music. I listen to this music when I am sad, and it cheers me up. And this song is traditionally used at weddings. Nowadays most of the popular artists prefer not to use musical instruments, and they like to use computer effects. But I love the sounds of musical instruments, like piano, violin, and cello, and I can listen to these sounds in classical music. Moreover, so many types of music came and so many changes happened, but still classical music lasts. Classical music is an everlasting music. So I love classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment