Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The View from My Window

By Haruna Tonomura

The view out of my window is very good for me. There are two big oak trees on both sides. I can see many acorns in fall, and in spring, a pair of birds comes to make a nest. But I haven’t seen their baby. My father doesn’t like them because of their droppings. The parking space is between the oak trees, so he has to wash his car. My brother and I usually park our bicycles by the tree. Sometimes we need to remove droppings. The road in front of the parking space is a school zone. A lot of junior high school students use this road, and I can hear them talking about a test, teachers, a TV program that they watched, and so on. The road and the parking space are divided by a gate, but I open the gate in fall because several little children come to gather acorns. I enjoy playing with them. The view out of my window makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a peaceful place to sit and watch what's going on! Thanks for sharing your view of the world from your window.

    ReplyDelete