Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Business Proposal – “Sun”

By Kazuna

I’m going to open a children’s clothes shop. The name of the shop is “Sun.” I’d like to use red and yellow for a signboard and advertising. The reason why I choose these colors for the main colors is that they are bright, so I think that it’s easy for customers to remember my shop.

In addition to that, I’d like to use a variety of bright colors in the interior because they make people feel powerful, joyful and funny.
My shop is for children. I think that children like these colors. Also, children are powerful and funy, too, so these colors will match children very much. For that reason, I’m going to use them on the wall. Furthermore, the clothes that are sold in this shop are colorful.

I hope that this shop will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment