Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Good Trip

By Hitomi

I had a very good time with Yuko, Mayu, Kazuna, and Yukari last week. We took the plane and went to Edmonton. We arrived at the hotel Tuesday evening and then we had dinner. After we took a shower, we went to bed.

The next day, after we had breakfast, we went to the West Edmonton Mall. It was very big, so we were excited. We walked there a lot, and we bought many souvenirs. We went to the Galaxy Land, and we rode a roller coaster. I don’t like it, but I rode it for memory. It was very scary, so I regretted riding it. We had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory before we came back to the hotel. It was very good, so I like this restaurant. We took a shower as soon as we arrived at the hotel. We went to bed early because we were very tired.

We also went shopping at the West Edmonton Mall on the third day and fourth day. I bought two pieces of clothes for me and souvenirs for my Japanese friends. For four days, I laughed so much with my awesome friends! These are wonderful memories, so I want to go there with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment