Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Trip to Edmonton

By Yuko

Last week was a very good time for me. I went to Edmonton with my awesome friends. We spent time there from Tuesday to Friday and came back here on Saturday morning.


We spent time in the shopping mall almost all of our trip. There were many stores, and they were really attractive for me. We looked around them individually. All of us bought a lot of souvenirs for our Japanese family and friends. The things I bought were too heavy to carry. It was really hard for me.

Actually I also went downtown with Mayu. Our purpose was to purchase something at Louis Vuitton, and I got a wallet! It is a birthday present for me. It was the first time for me to buy such an expensive thing by myself. I had a good experience.

I got many memories there, but I can’t explain how they were good and funny. Anyway, the trip was really awesome! I won’t forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment