Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Karaoke Shop

By Yukari

I’m going to establish my big karaoke shop, and the name will be “Cheerness.” This name is the combination of "Cheer" and "Happiness." Many songs often affect human emotion, and they always cheer us. Moreover, we’ll become happy when we sing our favorite songs. Songs are universal. My business could be a psychological service because my shop will be a good source of enjoyment for people.

The main interior colors are light orange and yellow. I’ll use light orange for the wall, and chairs will be yellow. Maybe I’ll use both colors as the base color for the advertising of my shop. Orange is my favorite color, and orange and yellow represent cheer, joy, fun, and pleasure. I want tpople to enjoy their life. Singing a song is so fun. In addition, orange and yellow will make my customers fuel more happy and joyful. Even if my customers wouldn’t be fine, these colors will help to heal the bad feeling. They’ll encourage people to be happy, and I want to make them be fine. I hope my customers feel good when they come to my karaoke shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment