Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Effects of Making Decisions

By Ayako Suzuki

Most people don’t know about effects of making decisions. We often forget about what we are thinking and what action we are doing. There are several effects for a decision on my life.

First of all, it is taking a part-time job. I think that I can experience society. And also, I can have a feeling that I am a member of society. When I was in Japan, I used to work in a bar. Then when I worked there, I have felt that I am a member of society. I think that this feeling is important for an adult.

Secondly, it is coming to an English-speaking country. Actually, about two or three years ago. I thought that I don’t need English skill in my life. However, I am in Canada and studying English. I have been talking with those who speak English and I have known about culture and customs of different countries since I came here. For instance, there are Spanish in my friends. Of course I can’t speak Spanish and also they can speak Japanese. However, we can speak English with each other. I mean, we can have a relation in English. Moreover, when I talk with those who speak English, I can think about everything as a wide field.

Most importantly, it is picking a school. I met many friends in the school, and I learnt lots of things from my friends and the school. Then I could get a lot of knowledge there. And then, I could know what I want to do in my future.

So, those three reasons are the cause of my growing so far. And also, yesterday’s actions and decisions are who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment