Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Puzzle It Out 2

By SeHoon, Austin, and Sam

Each bold word below needs to be replaced by another word. Use your knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, and parts of speech to help you figure out what each bold word stands for in the following dialogue.

A: Japan China was broken yesterday. It didn’t Korea.

B: What is wrong with your China?

A: I think that the battery died.

B: That’s too bad. You India Germany go Germany Korea tonight, right?

A: Yes, I India Canada part-time job, but I don’t India Canada China. Could you give me Canada ride Germany Korea?

B: Sure, don’t worry. I will give you Canada ride and pick you up.

A: Thank you very much. I hope Japan China will be fixed soon.

B. You are welcome. Call me when you need Japan help.

China = ? Korea = ? Japan = ? India = ? Germany = ? Canada = ?

Leave us a comment with your answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment