Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Kitchen

By Amandeep Dhillon

A kitchen is the place where we cook food. A kitchen is a necessary part of the house. My house has a kitchen. My kitchen is not very big. In my house my kitchen is located upstairs. When we move upstairs then we enter the kitchen or living room through the door. There are two windows in the far wall. One window is over the sink. There is one door in the far wall. This door is between the two windows. The refrigerator is placed in the right corner. The stove is next to the refrigerator. There is a small counter between the sink and the stove. The dishwasher is located beside the sink. There is a big island in the middle of the kitchen. There are some small stools around the island. There are six chairs around the big table in my kitchen. My kitchen is open to the living room.There is a love seat and an arm chair and a couch in the living room. There is a big table in front of the TV. There are many plants in the living room. I love my kitchen because we can see the TV when we cook the food.

2 comments:

  1. Now I can imagine your kitchen pretty good!
    Sometimes I like to watch TV too while I'm cooking... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch movies or shows while I'm running on my treadmill in my bedroom. In my kitchen, I listen to a CD, sometimes music and sometimes an audio book (a book on CD). Sometimes I listen to CBC radio, too.

    ReplyDelete