Friday, February 4, 2011

Planning a Weekend Trip

By Janice Chan

There are two theme parks in Hong Kong – Ocean Park and Disney. If I have spare time, I would like to go to Hong Kong and visit these theme parks on a weekend.

On the first day, I would like to spend all day in Ocean Park. I prefer to visit the lovely pandas first. At noon, after I finish my lunch, I will go to the aquarium because outside it is too hot. After that it is time to watch the sea creatures acrobatics show-dolphins, sea lions and fur seals. They are very cute. After that I would like to try some rides if I have free time.

The next day, I would like to go to the Hong Kong Disney Land-the smallest Disney in the world. I prefer to take some photos with Disney characters in the morning. At noon, there is a parade. I will go to watch a 3D movie and buy some souvenirs. There are fireworks every night and I would be glad to see that. It is a beautiful ending for my weekend trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment