Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Important Things in my Life

By Irasema Tirado

Since I was a little girl, my parents taught me how important my life has to be. They told me that I should do what I like to do because the most important thing in life is happiness. Being around people that you love and that love you is a big reason for what you are going to become in your future. That’s why family is one of the important things in my life in addition, doing things that make me happy and equally important my future.

My family is the most important thing in life, because if good or bad things happened to me they are always going to be there. I like to be in touch with them, even when I’m so far from them. I like to phone them at least four times a week. Every time I’m with them I am the happiest person on earth. My husband is also my family. I love to be with him because he makes me feel secure and happy. I will love to have children with him some time.

Since I was little I have been able to do all activities I wanted. Doing things that make me really excited and happy are: school because I can be really good at it, by being responsible and dedicated. I always got the highest marks. I also love to look good which makes me a fan of makeup, clothes and beauty stuff. I like to do styles on my friends; I help my friends because I want them to look good always. They know that they can ask me for anything mostly when it’s about style. Being with my friends make me really happy. Sports are another thing that I enjoy, so I try to do them with my family and friends as often as I can.

Thinking about your future could be stressful mostly when you don’t know what you want for it, but when it is decided, you will always want to think about it, and just by thinking of it, your life will have sense and you will become really excited about it; then when you are not expecting it, you are already in it doing your goals that you thought in the past.

I can say that these are the most important things in my whole life. I am sure that for other people there are other important things. Every person is different but I think that you should always think about your future. I mean what would your life be without thinking about your future? Do you know how your future is going to be? Are you planning your future? Are you happy right now? I don’t know, but I think you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment