Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Trip to Vancouver

By Yuka Funatsu

I went to Vancouver with my friends from last Friday to this Monday. We had looked forward to going there for a long time.

First, we left from Fort St. John to Vancouver after school on Friday. We arrived there at about 6:00. So we just ate supper in an Italian restaurant, and the restaurant was very good. Because two men played the piano and drums, we could eat supper comfortably. Then we went back to the hotel and went to bed.

On the second day and the third day, we enjoyed shopping. I bought some clothes for myself, and I bought many souvenirs for my friends, my family, and my relatives. Because I bought many souvienirs, it was very hard to carry them to the hotel. We also enjoyed sightseeing by the Big Bus. There were many high buildings and a beautiful sea. A very big church was so beautiful. We also saw the Olymopic flameholder.

I didn’t know details about Vancouver until I went there. So Vancouver has many Japanese, more than FSJ. I was surprised. Moreover Vancouver was more urban than I thought.

A four day trip was too short. I have many things I wanted to do in Vancouver. I wanted to go to the sea, Stanley Park, and the church. Therefore I want to go to Vancouver with my friends again. Also, I want to take my family there.

But I could really enjoy this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment