Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Love Vancouver!

By Arisa Tsujimoto

I went to Vancouver with my friends. We went to Vancouver for the first time.

The first day, we left FSJ at 4:20 p.m. and we arrived at 5:49 p.m. After we received our luggage, we took a train to Yaletown Roundhouse station.We road a train for the first time in Canada. After we arrived at Yaletown, we searched for our hotel. We found the hotel easily. But something was happening at the front desk! We reserved a room for two, but we were five. We can't speak English very well, so we were confused. We asked my host mother for help. She was very helpful. We went to our room a long time. The hotel man brought a cot for us. We were sleeping soon, after we came to the hotel, because we were tired.

The second day, we walked to the bus stop. But we are weak in map, and we have no sense of direction. So we took so long to look for the bus stop. We rode the bus, and we went to "GASTOWN." GASTOWN has many Canadian stores. Next, we went "ROBSON ST." ROBSON ST has a lot of stores for young people and few Canadian souvenir stores. This day is just window-shopping.We also went around "Stanley Park." It has a very beautiful English Bay, a Vancouver Symbol and a wonderful garden. In the evening, we came back the hotel, we had a happening again. In our room the bathroom was broken. We called a hotel man and we repaired our bathroom.

The third day, first we went to "GASTOWN." We bought a lot of souvenirs for my family and friends. For example, I bought maple syrup, maple cookies, mitts, a muffler, moose dolls, and so on. Then we also went to "Pacific Center Mall" and "ROBSON ST." We were satisfied! In the evening, we went to a hamburger restaurant. After we came back to the hotel, I packed my clothes and souvenirs and so on in my luggage.

The final day, we left Vancouver at 10:50a.m. Our Vancouver trip was such fun!!!! I will come back again sometime :)

No comments:

Post a Comment