Monday, June 7, 2010

If You Could Live in Any Time Period, What Would You Choose?

By Yuka Nakada

If you could live in any time period (past, present, or future),which one would you pick?

If I could live in any time period,I would pick the present. I have some reasons why I would choose the present.

First,I'm satisfied with my life now. I'm enjoying learning new things and I study English. Besides,I can know about other countries from class mates.

Second,I wouldn't be the person I am today if I didn't get through my experiences even though it was rough. I regret what I did sometimes, but I learned from my mistakes.

The most important reason is my friends. I have made great friends since I was a child. They always helped me when I had a hard time and they had great influence over me. That's why I choose the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment