Monday, June 21, 2010

My Trip to Vancouver

By Rikako Yanagawa

I traveled to Vancouver on June 11th to 14th. I went there with my friends-Asuka, Arisa, Mami, and Yuka. We made a plan in April. I was looking forward to go there all along!

We went to the airport after school on the 11th. But I'm afraid of planes. I didn't want to get on the airplane. We arrived in Vancouver. After we went to the hotel, we looked for the restaurants. The next day, we rode to the Big bus. It is very big and confortable. We went around the downtown. The bus passed near English Bay, so we could watch it. The Bay is very beautiful. Many people spend wonderful time there. The view made us happy.

We got off at Gastown. It has many Canadian shops. I bought a lot of souvenirs for my friends and my family. For example, maple syrup, maple cookies, maple coffee, maple tea, and so on. It has many things of maple. I hope they will like it! And we went Robson St. It has a lot of shpos too. Yuka and I chose good ones and bought the same clothes. I want to wear them this summer! Shopping made us so happy and fun!

Besides buying the clothes, I also purchased earrings. We were very tired because we walked a long time, but we had the same feelings that were so happy. When we stayed at the hotel, we talked all the time. I love my friends. I was really happy to go to Vancouver with may friends. We had trouble the second day, but it was even fun!

I will never forget this memory of Vancouver. It is a very good experience for me. I want to go to Vancouver again one day. I will study English hard so that I will go there and enjoy more!

1 comment:

  1. Rikako,
    Thanks for sharing the exciting time you had in Vancouver.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete