Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading 1, My New Business: A Supermarket

By Yuri Nishitani

Company name: World Kitchen
Product or service: supermarket
Main colors: green and orange
Reason for choosing these colors: I think green means leaf, natures, and fresh. Orange means sun, nature, and cheerful.

I’m planning to establish a supermarket which is named “World Kitchen.” I’ll explain about the store. First, it has a variety of foods from around the world, so we could provide anything for customers. Customers get a chance to experience different food cultures in their homeland. This supermarket is like a huge refrigerator. We offer as good a service as we can. Secondly, I’d like to use two colors which are green and orange. Green is the color of a leaf, and it might mean “fresh.” Orange is the color of the sun, and it is a kind of cheerful color. I think both of these colors also have a meaning which is “nature.” I could associate these colors with a life. I hope the World Kitchen will be part of your life,k and near to you. In addition, this is the desire of my heartk that the World Kitchen will become a universal company!

No comments:

Post a Comment