Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading 1, My New Business: A Clothing Store

By Masami Taguchi

I would like to establish a clothing store. The name of my shop is MNMK. This means the initials of my brother and sisters. As you can see, I initiate the shop with my family. In my shop, there are many varieties of stylish clothes, mainly shoes and heels which we gathered from all over the world. My young sister and I gather those, and my older sister and brother start servicing. They also consider and create the advertising. I target specific young women who are interested in fashionable clothes. I would like to use red on advertising because red is my favorite color and has an effect of increasing purchase power. When I look at the advertising every time, I feel positive and motivated. Some clothing stores use red color on advertising, like H & M and Uniclo, which are my favorite clothing shops. In addition, I would like to use white in the store. White is peaceful and pure. When customers enter the store, they feel comfortable, and they consider that this shop is clean. So I want to use red and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment