Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading 1, My New Business: A Cupcake Shop

By Asami Kawamura

I want to establish a new business. It’s a kind of dessert shop business. The name of my business is “Cupcake.” I want to use pink and white and sky blue for the inside of my business. I want to use white and yellow for advertisements. The target for this new business is women, specifically the teenage market. I think most teenage girls like pink. I think pink makes people have excited feelings and it is bright. This color is also a striking color. I want to use the color blue, the colors of the sky, to show that my store is dependable. The color white gives the impression of being a clean place. In the United States, white represents goodness because it’s usually the color of a bride’s wedding dress. This shop serves a variety of desserts. For example, cake, ice cream, pie, and cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment