Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading 1, My New Business: A Computer Store

By Sam Cheang

I want to have my own business. It is a universal computer store. Its name is Okay. I want to use the light orange color because that color catches people’s eyes easily. It will sell computer equipment. Also you can see our products on the advertising. We have a variety of our products, so we can offer everything that you want. Our products are dependable and specific. They aren’t dangerous. In addition, I consider customers when they wait a long time to pay for their products. It will affect the customers’ emotions. For sure, our store environment is good, but I encourage our customers to buy those products on the website, and I want to establish a delivery service. I hope it will bring a convenience for any customers. Their feelings are joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment